- Amazon USA, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany
- Barnes & Noble, Rakuten, etc.
Expanded distribution via NACSCORP, Ingram (38000 retailers, libraries and schools in 195 countries)
- Festivals and book fairs: see our schedulea>
FNAC (Nantes), Jui 2012
Librairie La Galerne (Le Havre), Mar 2014
Librairie Kleber (Strasbourg), Mar 2014
Librairie La Bailleuloise (Bailleul), Mar 2014
- Apple iBookStore in 51 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
- Amazon Kindle Store in 35 countries
- Google play in 13 countries: Japan, United States, South Korea, Brazil, India, Australia, UK, Canada, Italy, France, Russia, Spain, Germany
- Kobo, Bookeen, Samsung Readers Hub, Sony Reader Store, Diesel Store
Barnes & Noble, WH Smith, Baker & Taylor, Page Foundry
Fnac.com, Virgin MegaStore, Feedbooks, Gallimard, Cultura, Durance, Dialogues, Payot, Rue du commerce, Librairie de Paris, etc.
Expanded distribution via Smashwords, Dilicom, Immateriel, ePagine, etc.
- Available for any device:
Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo, Bookeen Cybook eReaders, Samsung Tablet, Sony Reader, Aluratek Libre, Iliad, Nokia, Blackberry, Hanlin, Android eBook store Apps, Archos Tablets & eReaders, etc.